Installation Video Tutorial
Chatper 1 – Download
1. Software to be downloaded
Chatper 2 – Installation
2. Installation of Xampp
- Click Yes when prompted. This will open the XAMPP setup window.
- Click Next. It’s at the bottom of the setup window.
- Select aspects of XAMPP to install. Review the list of XAMPP attributes on the left side of the window; if you see an attribute that you don’t want to install as part of XAMPP, uncheck its box.
- Click Next. It’s at the bottom of the window.
- Select an installation location. Click the folder-shaped icon to the right of the current installation destination, then click a folder on your computer.
- If you have the UAC activated on your computer, avoid installing XAMPP in your hard drive’s folder (e.g., OS (C:)).
- You can select a folder (e.g., Desktop) and then click Make New Folder to create a new folder and select it as the installation destination.
- Click Next. You’ll find it at the bottom of the page.
- Begin installing XAMPP.
- Click Finish when prompted.
Resolve issues with Apache refusing to run. On some Windows 10 computers, Apache won’t run due to a “blocked port”. This can happen for a couple of reasons, but there’s a relatively easy fix:
- Click Config to the right of the “Apache” heading.
- Click Apache (httpd.conf) in the menu.
- Scroll down to the “Listen 80” section (you can press Ctrl+F and type in listen 80 to find it faster).
- Replace 80 with any open port (e.g., 81 or 8080).
- Press Ctrl+S to save the changes, then exit the text editor.
- Restart XAMPP by clicking Quit and then re-opening it in administrator mode from its folder.
Chapter – 3 JDK Installation
3. JDK Installation
Step 2 :
Step 3 :
Chapter 4 – Installation AVD Manager
4. Installation AVD Manager (Android Emulator)
4.1 Extract ADT Bundle (SDK Manager)
4.2 Configure AVD Manager
a .Open SDK Manager
b.Goto Menus Tools > Manage AVD Maanager
c . Select “Device Definitions” and scroll down choose “Nexus One” device And Clict Create AVD Button
d. Select the below setting in AVD Manager
e. Click Ok
f. Select the Android Device and click Start
g. Tick Sclae Option and Lanch the emulator
h. AVD is loading
i. Emulator is loading
j . Emualtor is opened
Chatper 5 – Configuration App
5. Configuration – Android
5.1 Source Code Configuration
Goto Delivery Folder , open readme.txt
1. Paste the coding folder in the mentioned path like below c:\xampp\htdocs\projects\project_name\web
2. Open xampp control panel – start apache and mysql
3. Open readme file Copy the project url and run in browser
If its project opend coding is configured correctly
5.2 Back End – SQL Configuration
1. Click Admin
2. Click Database – enter sql db name from readme.txt Ex: SQL: garbage.sql Enter – garbage
3. Click Import – Upload the *.sql file from delivery folder And submit Go button
5.3 App Local Apk Emulator Configuration
Step 1. Start search CMD or window + R
Step 2. Paste the project_local.apk file to D:\adt\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140702\sdk\platform-tools
Step 3. open cmd window copy paste the above directory path (i.e local.apk file path)
D:\adt\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20140702\sdk\platform-tools In cmd type cd local apk path And Press enter
Step 4 . And type new dir name ie > h: And enter
Step 5. Make sure you Complete 3.2 Configure AVD
Emulator should be launched
Step 6. Goto cmd – copy local apk file name i.e project_name_local.apk type adb install project_name_local.apk And enter
Step 7. Apk installed Succesfully
Step 8. Make sure > xampp > apache and mysql are started
check xampp control panel
5.4 Eclipse Cnfiguration
Step 1. Open Eclipse from adt bundle folder
Step 3. Copy the web (coding folder) and right click and paste
Chatper 6 – New App APK Build
6. How to make new apk file build
Step 1 : Goto https://build.phonegap.com/ Click Here
Step 2: Convert Zip file > www_live folder
Step 3: Upload to phonegap
Step 4: Download Mobile Apk