Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Code Shoppy
We are a Android and PHP Developemen Companay, which means we build web and android application that people (our “Clients”) can use to power their websites or their client’s websites (our “Service”). People who run their project on Android, or web development agencies that build projects for their clients, can purchase our Projects to assist them in the creation of those delivery
Code , Inc. (“Code Shoppy”, “we” or “us”) offers various services to you, our Client and your End Users, through our website (www.codeshoppy.com), all of which are conditioned on your agreement to adhere to the following Terms of Service without modification of any kind. Your use of the Service and/or your registration with us constitutes your agreement to these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Any changes that are made to these Terms of Service will not apply retroactively and will not apply to disputes or events occurring before the change is published. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms of Service on a regular basis. These Terms of Service apply to all visitors and all who access our website or Service.
Code Shoppy is located at Citys Buliding Vattipillayar Ulllur, Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu 612001
Before Purchase Notes
Customer need to confirm the project demo video and modules, after the project delivery we don’t change the project modules. For new modification it consider to be extendation of project as new work. As per our schedule and engaged delivery we can commit modification work as delivery with or without extra payment as per the modification or extending.
Android Installation and configuration
For android configuration we will do in 1 pc for a project, incase if the pc is damage or corrupted we will do the 2nd installation in alternative system. We wont encourge to do installation for multiple system but we provide guidelines for installation with video and audio and pdf step tutorial.
Bugs and Fixes
No software are bugs free, if any UI or non funcationality change or bug. Its not mantory to fix it. We ensure the funcationality of the code is 100% running.
ERRORS AND DELAYS
Code Shoppy is not responsible for any errors or delays caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you or any other technical problems.
After browsing our web site you may be interested in purchasing some of our Code Shoppy designs. You will be required to submit payment information to do so. To process our payments we use PayPal, Razorpay. You must agree with their terms and conditions before paying for any of our products.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you represent that you are over the age of 13, as this Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use Code Shoppy or our Service.
In our discretion, we may maintain different accounts for different types of Users. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) “you” includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms of Service, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf. By connecting to Code Shoppy with a third-party service (e.g., Facebook or Twitter), you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that third-party service, and to store your log-in credentials for that third-party service. The Service is not available to any User who has been removed from the Service by Code Shoppy.
Code Shoppy is your destination for Source Code and materials for your project. Our Source Code and materialsare sold as a digital download through our website. You may also receive support through our website via email or our support forums. By using our Service, you’ll be able to design your website at the fraction of the cost of hiring a web designer.
Third party Service or product
Code Shoppy may offers third parties an opportunity to use third party products with our themes via coding.
Terms For Marketplace Customers:
Please note the following additional terms which apply to all third party products:
- Code Shoppy provides no support for any third party product offered through the Marketplace. If you have any questions or issues, please contact the maker of the product via support tab on the product page.
- Code Shoppy does not control the pricing of any third party products. All third party products are available individually on a yearly subscription basis only.
- Code Shoppy is not responsible for any disputes you may have involving third party products and you agree that you waive any liability against Code Shoppy in connection with any third party product.
- Inclusion of a third party product in the Marketplace does not imply any endorsement of such product.
- Code Shoppy expressly disclaims any and all warranties and makes no representations about any third party plugin available through the Marketplace.
Code Shoppy provides support services for its products to Clients with active memberships. Support is provided via the Code Shoppy Support, a public support ticketing system. Upon subscription expiration or account closure, a Client’s access to live android support is terminated.
Code Shoppy provides support for its own products only. We do not provide support for third party products or services, nor do we provide support for our own products when obtained through third parties.
Our products are provided as is. We do not provide support with product customization, alteration or feature addition, nor do we guarantee that our products will be compatible with third party software or services.
By registering and participating in this Service as a Client, you agree and represent as follows:
- 1. You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract;
- 2. All information you submit to Code Shoppy or in connection with our Service is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update any profile supplied to us to ensure accuracy at all times;
- 3. You agree to be contacted via Email, SMS and text messaging by Code Shoppy, and third parties if relevant, regarding Code Shoppy’ services;
- 4. You hereby grant Code Shoppy permission to email or display your profile and such other information as may be supplied by you to us on or from our website as we shall deem advisable in our sole determination in connection with the Service or for marketing purposes thereof;
- 5. By using the Service, you are granting us permission to access your account and those messages, data, information, text, graphics, audio, video or other material posted/uploaded/transmitted to or through the Service using your account, solely in connection with the provision of Services.
Code Shoppy may receive and collect certain information in standard usage logs through identification information obtained from “cookies”, sent to the user’s browser from a:
- Web server cookie stored on the user’s hard drive;
- An IP address, assigned from the user’s computer;
- The domain server through which the user access Code Shoppy services;
- The type of computer used by the user;
- The type of web browser used by the user;
- Name including first and last name;
- Alternate e-mail address;
- Mobile phone number and contact details;
- Zip/Postal code;
The user further agrees that by providing any material or information to Code Shoppy, the user shall fully assign and transfer to Code Shoppy all intellectual property rights in the material or information and that Code Shoppy is thereby free to use the same whether before or after any modification thereof. The user also agrees that Code Shoppy shall be free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that the user may provide to Code Shoppy.
Code Shoppy assumes all the rights, at its sole discretion, to change, alter, add or remove any portion of this agreement in whole or in part at any time. However, changes in this agreement shall be effective when the same is notified on the site. The user agrees that the continued use of the site after such change or alteration to this agreement will be presumed as acceptance of such change or alteration.
Code Shoppy further reserves the right to impose limits on certain features or suspend the user’s access to parts or the entire site without any notice or liability.
Code Shoppy expressly disclaims any warranties whether expressed or implied about the suitability, reliability, availability, truthfulness, quantity, continuity, performance lach of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained in the site for any purpose. Code Shoppy does not warrant the absolute completeness of the material or the reliability of any other information displayed or distribution through the site. The user acknowledges that any reliance on any such information shall be at his/her sole risk and liability.
Code Shoppy expressly disclaims any representations or warranties of any kind and conditions with regard to their service, software, products and related graphics including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability.
In no event, shall Code Shoppy be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special or interim damages resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of the site or in connection with this agreement.