Online Herbs Shopping Project
This job Assists the users in treating its disorder by providing the list of herbs and fruits which the consumer needs to have so as to eliminate its own disease. The most important point of this job is to assist the user to search for fruits and herbs which are going to be helpful for the health of the user based on any health problem or disorder that he/she’s suffering from. This system aids the user to cut back its hunting time to a fantastic extent by enabling the user to input its own health issue and hunt accordingly. The admin can add herbs and fruits into the machine and its advice. This system also permits the user to see the chosen fruit or the herb’s description that explains the way the the herb helps to enhance the consumer’s health. This program also permits the user to set an order, that will include the items into the user’s cart and make payment to the same. Online Herbs Shopping Project The machine also comprises a module where the consumer can seek out the hospitals based on the title of this disease it enters. Thus this system will help to heal the consumer’s ailment to a fantastic extent. The machine also enables user to look for hospitals based on the input disease title. Thus this system will help to increase health by indicating herbs or fruits based upon the disorder entered from the user and allows to set an order for exactly the same.
· Login-This module assists the users to log in the computer system.
· Insert Item-This module enables the admin to include herbs and fruits into the machine which may be hunted by the consumer based on its own disease.
· View details-This module also permits the user to see details of the chosen herb or fruit.
· Add to cart-This module permits the user to set order for more than one thing and add this info to cart.
· Online shopping-The program also permits the user to set order for the chosen fruits or even the herbs.
· Price calculation and payment- The system calculates total price of the product put in the cart and supplies payment module.
· Hospital Search-The system also enables the user to seek out the hospitals based on the disorder name entered from the consumer.
Online Herbs Shopping Project
Software Prerequisites: –
· The system aids the users to boost their health to a fantastic extent based upon the health problem or the disorder that the consumer is afflicted by.
· The machine enables placing an order for at least 1 item.
· The program also helps to Look for the hospitals accessible Based on the disease entered from the consumer
· This system reduces the search time to a fantastic extent.
· The Quality of the fruit or the herb might not be great as the purchase for these is placed online.
Processor : Intel(R) 2.10GHz
Installed memory (RAM) : 4 GB
Hard Disk : 160 GB
Operating System : Windows (7)
Software Requirements: –
Front-End : HTML, CSS, and Bootstarp
Back-End : Angular JS, PHP, MYSQL
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and latest major version of HTML that is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendation. The current specification is known as the HTML Living Standard and is maintained by a consortium of the major browser vendors (Apple, Google, Mozilla, and Microsoft), the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG).
HTML5 includes detailed processing models to encourage more interoperable implementations; it extends, improves and rationalizes the markup available for documents and introduces markup and application programming interfaces (APIs) for complex web applications. For the same reasons, HTML5 is also a candidate for cross-platform mobile applications, because it includes features designed with low-powered devices in mind.
Unlike CSS 2, which is a large single specification defining various features, CSS 3 is divided into several separate documents called “modules”. Each module adds new capabilities or extends features defined in CSS 2, preserving backward compatibility. Work on CSS level 3 started around the time of publication of the original CSS 2 recommendation. The earliest CSS 3 drafts were published in June 1999.
Due to the modularization, different modules have different stability and statuses. Some modules have Candidate Recommendation (CR) status and are considered moderately stable. At CR stage, implementations are advised to drop vendor prefixes.
Significant changes include:
- Major rewrite of the code
- Replacing Less with Sass
- Addition of Reboot, a collection of element-specific CSS changes in a single file, based on Normalize
- Dropping support for IE8, IE9,[contradictory] and iOS 6
- CSS Flexible Box support
- Adding navigation customization options
- Adding responsive spacing and sizing utilities
- Switching from the pixels unit in CSS to root ems
- Increasing global font size from 14px to 16px
- Dropping the panel, thumbnail, pager, and well components
- Dropping the Glyphicons icon font
- Huge number[quantify] of utility classes
- Improved form styling, buttons, drop-down menus, media objects and image classes
Bootstrap 4 supports the latest versions of the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari (except on Windows). It additionally supports back to IE9[contradictory] and the latest Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR).
The main features of PHP 5.6.0 include:
- Constant scalar expressions.
- Variadic functions and argument unpacking using the … operator.
- Exponentiation using the ** operator.
- Function and constant importing with the use keyword.
- phpdbg as an interactive integrated debugger SAPI.
- php://input is now reusable, and $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated.
- GMP objects now support operator overloading.
- File uploads larger than 2 gigabytes in size are now accepted.
The general availability of MySQL 5.6 was announced in February 2013. New features included performance improvements to the query optimizer, higher transactional throughput in InnoDB, new NoSQL-style memcached APIs, improvements to partitioning for querying and managing very large tables, TIMESTAMP column type that correctly stores milliseconds, improvements to replication, and better performance monitoring by expanding the data available through the PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA. The InnoDB storage engine also included support for full-text search and improved group commit performance.
Angular 1.3 provides a boost in performance versus the previous versions. The Angular development team concentrated on making it less overhead. According to Jeff Cross and Brian Ford at the Ng-Europe conference, they achieved 4.3 times faster DOM manipulation with 73% less garbage and 3.5 times faster digest with 87% less garbage versus 1.2.0 version based on their largetable benchmark tests.
To help increase performance of your application, a new production mode is available. This mode will turn off features that mainly are used for debugging purposes.