The Soil Screening Guidance incorporates readily obtainable site data into simple, standardized equations to derive site-specific screening levels for selected contaminants and exposure pathways. Admin enter the soil detail and distributor details. User can view those soil details and distributor details. Admin collect all information about soil and distributor location also.
- Its manual process for earlier system.
- Its chance to lose our record or data.
- If we search any details for old records its take more time consuming process.
- We can search only few category details.
- Here using fully automated system.
- We established new Advance technology.
- We can search all records of soil details.
- It’s reduced the time consuming.
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars