Alumni Association based Web app
Today’s this type of portal is useful for various colleges to manage their pass out student. In this portal administrator verify and athenticate the alumunis , manage events, notices, achievement and approve register student. Pass out student register in this portal and view all type of event and participate in this. The proposed project is devloped in web based admin handle the application in web. Student have secure login with otp verification to access the events and achievement updates.Alumni Association based Web app
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
IDE: Android Studio
- Search event
- View event details
- View achievement
- My profile
- Create event details
- Manage event details
- User approval
- View alumni profile
- Manage achievements
The system after careful analysis has been identified to be presented with the following modules User, Admin.
- Register – User has to register their basic details to get access with this application service.
- SMS otp will sent to the user registered mobile number
- Security – MD5 Hash
- Encrypt the password using md5 hash funtion
- Login – Once they have registered admin will approve the account for login to avail the service at the needy time.
- Publish Event Details – Logging in with the application will provide you to publish the events.
- Publish Achievement Details – Logging in with the application will provide you to publish of achievement that have the approval of the application.
- Search records – So that the users can search the details among the list according.
- Provide Approval – Administration has to give approval to the registering user after verifying their details.
- Login –Can login their accounts.
- Search records – So that the users can search the details by year among the list according.
- Publish Event details – Here admin have to post their details of event for the alumni
- Publish Achievement details – Here admin have to post their details of Achievement details of the alumni students.