Crime Reporting Manage Online Complaint , FIR & CSR Android Application
The purpose of Crime Report Management System is to automate the existing manual system by the help of computerized equipments and full-fledged computer software, fulfilling the requirements of all policemen, so that their valuable data/information can be stored for a longer period with easy accessing of the same. The required software and hardware are easily available and easy to work with. This system also maintains computerized records of all the FIR filed against crime. The main aim of this project is to notify each and every policeman about the release of any criminal, including his/her details, such as, criminal’s id, name, type of release and so on. Additionally, it also provides the details of any new rule that has been introduced or any event that is going to take place. It can be used as an application by the police department to manage the records of different activities related to First Information Report. In this system all these activities (like registration of the complaint, updating information) are managed that saves time. This application is for the police stations that provide facilities for reporting crimes, filing FIR and maintaining prisoner records. It provides better prospective for the enhancement of organization regarding quality and transparency. Crime Reporting Manage Online Complaint , FIR and CSR Android Application
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
- In the present scenario filing an FIR/complaint is a hectic task since one must go through a very huge process for justice. It matter how small or big the crime is. In general, to file an FIR/complaint one must search for a nearby police station and have to wait until a cop takes upon the request and either we have to recite or have to give it as a written statement.
- Certainly this takes nearly a day of an individual’s time. In this busy world, it’s quite tough to give up on our routine works. The existing system of filing complaints/FIR affects our daily routine, makes us spend a lot of our precious time in it. Filing an FIR, meanwhile we could have done three. Mainly could give a lot of chances and time for verdicts to easily escape from cases making their pre bails ready or even for absconding.
- To avoid such miserable situations we have designed an app that makes everything happen in jut few minutes. Below diagram represents the existing process of filing complaints/FIR in police station which starts by a simple request from a Citizen
- The purpose of this paper is to develop an android application for crime area detection and store criminal records. It provides an application for the user that would provide an alternate path for the users passing by crime area. It allows user to report incidents and get it verified by the police officials. It will consist of an application for police officials which can perform database operations on criminal record and allows efficient retrieval of required information from the centralized database present on Cloud. The application targets general public and police officials for managing the incidents and crime without consuming much time. This proposed system will be divided into three major modules.
- This application will be useful for the remote access of criminal data which will be helpful for the investigations carried by police department. Moreover, it will also provide an alternate safe path on user’s demand before entering the crime area. The database for this project will be stored on cloud to gain remote access. For avoiding any false incidence to be notified to other user, the information provided will be first verified by the police officials. After approval of the information it will be broadcasted to other users using the application.
- Create category
- Create department ( division)
- Area / Town
- Create police user
- Manage police user
- View compliant report
- All report ( CSR / FIR )
- View FIR
- View CSR
- View status
- Create FIR
- Create CSR
- View FIR
- View CSR
- View status
- My profile
- SOS – SMS alert
- Update location