Grievance for Employee – Payment, Facilities, Infrastructure Using Mobile App
A dedicated platform for dispute and grievance resolution that addresses the current grievance for employee. The application enables organizations to efficiently handle unpredictable and complex grievance cases with transparency and control. Contextual content and smart analytics ensure faster grievance resolution. Complaint registrations for companies etc. are offline, which are on manual based system. Even reporting some of the difficulties to company departments have ended up in the manual letter writing at specific timing. But a mechanism to accept complaints from citizens is not 24 × 7. Now a day’s number of people using mobile phones is increasing, it has become a need for users to provide on their mobiles, all facilities one is been utilizing on the internet. The proposed system enables and assists citizens to lodge compliant and seek redressed through their mobile phone. It is based on android UI interface system and it emulates the functionality of the web portal based complaint filing system. This application allows the user to complaint against different departments. Registering a complaint about a issue is now just an ‘app’ away. With smart phones becoming increasingly popular, employee can now download applications to make their complaints to any complaints and they can add the problem as a proof, in case of complaining about a instance on that time period itself will helps the user from their application itself and allow to complaint. Grievance for Employee – Payment, Facilities, Infrastructure Using Mobile App
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
IDE: Android Studio
XAMPP 8.1 – 64 bit
XAMPP 8.1 – 64 bit
The biggest downfall to manual document filing is the amount of space it can take up. This is just one big headache you don’t need. It interrupts your productivity levels.
Prone to Damage and Being Misplaced
Manual document filing means you are placing faith in the people handling the files. There are so many ways they can be damaged, lost, or misplaced. A fire or natural disaster could mean the loss of all your clients’ important information. You will have to start over at square one getting the information back. It can also lead you to losing clients who don’t appreciate your mishandling of their information.
Hard to Make Changes
When you are working with paper documents it is much harder to make changes. Every time you want to make a change you will have to make a copy, so you don’t destroy the original with any edits or comments you might add. This means the editing process is more time consuming than if you were working with digital copies.
Manual document filing is very time consuming. Not only do you have to organize and store the files, hunting down the information when it is need can take time. It can take anywhere from minutes to hours to hunt down a file, depending on how well your organization is. This can cause annoyance for clients as well as for employees. Their productivity is lowered by having to spend excessive time dealing with a paper filing system.
Lack of Security
Paper document filing can be less secure than electronic filing systems. Misplaced documents can easily be placed in the wrong hands. Clients expect their information to be secure in your hands. If you can’t keep this safe, you are at risk for losing them. A cabinet filled with files is way easier to access than a computer which requires a password and credentials to get into.
When you use paper documents your costs are going to be higher because you are paying for ink and paper. Your office supply bill will be higher if you are using a manual document filing process. While you might think this is insignificant, overtime it’s a lot of money that can be used in better ways.
- Protection of Freedom of Expression.
- Protection against improper academic evaluation
- Faculty and employee should be ethical, moral and should behave in a manner with good academic interest and should maintain decent academic relations with teachers and co-employee and co-operate with company authorities to maintain vibrant and decent academic environment.
- In the proposed system we tried to provide the high security than the existing system.
- We will provide friendlier environment than the existing one.
- Simple and effortless push notification for effective complaint submission
- Raise tickets instantly
- Automatic complaint ticket generation
- Complaint progress tracking and notifications
The system is proposed to have the following modules: This app enhanced level of categories for Tourism App.
In the life of the software development, problem analysis provides a base for design and development phase. The problem is analyzed so that sufficient matter is provided to design a new system. Large problems are sub-divided into smaller once to make them understandable and easy for finding solutions. Same in this project all the task are sub-divided and categorized.
- All grievance
- Update Complaint status
- Create Employee login
- Manage Employee
- Manage Department
- Manage Complaint category
- Manage Complaint subcategory
- View All Grievance Report
- Create Company Grievance
- Manage Category – Payment, Faclities, Infrastructure
- My Complaints
- Rating & Feedback
- In login module the admin can login to the application with the master login details
- Admin will register staff grievance login for corresponding departments
Manage all details
- Admin will manage all grievance details
Update Status Grievance:
- Staff can login to the system and Update status of his/her department grievance in any of the category food, hostel, company and certificate
- In login module the user can register to the application with the details Login will be pending, till admin approve the account.
- User can login to the system and create grievance in following category food, hostel, company and certificate.
View Status of Grievance:
- User can login to the system and check status of grievance in following category food, hostel, company and certificate.