Online Catering Reserving and Ordering System
In order to improve the operational efficiency of restaurant and catering enterprises by using modern information technology, this paper develops an E-commerce on-line catering reserving and ordering system based on mobile intelligent terminal, which is based on Android platform. The system integrates with wireless communications, artificial intelligence, and database technologies and achieves many functions, such as reserving, ordering, evaluation, recommending, restaurants navigation, scheduling, information displaying, and ordering records management, etc. The system has realized customer focused, personalized, and high quality catering reserving and ordering service and has been used in several restaurant in Beijing. Online Catering Reserving and Ordering System
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
- This system helps in enhancing our traditional handmade products to publish in the market.
- The system helps buyers to search the product in their figure tips.
- It provides the easy way to buy the product directly from the merchants without the interface of any third party.
- It also helps the rural people to sell their products to the market and to earn money to improve their status.
- In the proposed system we tried to provide the high security than the existing system.
- Try to make the rural people to feel to fill the description about their products
Here going to participate too actors. They are User and Merchants. Merchants will update their product for sales. User enters this system and selects their product and adds to cart.
In the life of the software development, problem analysis provides a base for design and development phase. The problem is analyzed so that sufficient matter is provided to design a new system. Large problems are sub-divided into smaller once to make them understandable and easy for finding solutions. Same in this project all the task are sub-divided and categorized.
- Register and login
- View Product
- Add to cart
- My order
- Place order
- Register and login
- Upload Product details
Register Login Module:-
In login module the customer and merchants can login to the application if they already created their account and signed in.
User enters this system view the product via direct and search option.
User can see their own order details.
Upload product details:
Merchants can upload their product details like Name, Description, Image, Quantity, and Quality.