Organ Sharing App – Donar Finder Mobile Applications
The purpose of this study was to develop a organ management information system to assist in the management of organ donor records and ease/or control the distribution of organ in various parts of the country basing on the hospital demands. Without quick and timely access to donor records, creating market strategies for organ donation, lobbying and sensitization of organ donors becomes very difficult. The organ management information system offers functionalities to quick access to donor records collected from various parts of the country. In the other kinds of donations, it mainly collects the donations of thedonors and deliver them to the respective organizations and provide the information to the respective doctors of that organization to maintain transparency. To manage the donor registration and user maintenance. People who interested can register themselves through this system. The main aim is collecting the donations and delivering them to the respective organizations and also provide the information to the doctors of that organization Organ Donation App
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
Our project is mainly focused to provide the services to the needy through a single application andmake the donation process easy. In this donation the donor can easily reach the needy through the consent of the admin. In the other kinds of donations, it mainly collects the donations of the donors and deliver them to the respective organizations and provide the information to the respective doctors of that organization to maintain transparency. To manage the donor registration and user maintenance. People who interested can register themselves through this system. The main aim is collecting the donations and delivering them to the respective organizations and also provide the information to the doctors of that organization
In this we maintain all kinds of essential donations to the needy under single portal and providing donations to needy. The main aim is collecting the donationsand delivering them to then respective organizations and also provides the information to the volunteers of that organization to maintain transparency. Moreover, the system could be designed in such a way to exchange information with the other tools and take into account their results, producing a result which is already suitable under the three points of view. Even in the case of multiple organs to be
assigned, the process would turn out to be more efficient, since different software tools (one for each organ/medical team/route) could work in parallel substituting human beings and producing results with less cost in term of human resources involved.
- Constantly changing environment. Constraints on the system can be added or removed (for example by surgeons), new recipients can register to the waiting list, and new organs can become suddenly available. Possibly conflicting tasks to perform.
- The best recipient for an organ accordingly to the physical characteristics could be a certain patient, but the presence of a 0- emergency case could force the result to be different. Many different possible courses of actions available.
- The goal to reach is the selection of a recipient, but the actions through which is possible to get to the goal are multiple and the appropriate one must be chosen every time. For example, with a rare blood group donor, the first criteria of selection (in order to speed up the decision process) could be the blood group, in other cases another criteria could be more efficient.
• Admin will add doctors
• Admin will add hospitals
• view all Users and doctors Information
• view all Users requests
• Admin can respond to user request
• Doctor will login
• Doctor can view user requests and update status
•Doctor can collect donations
• User has to register and login
• User can request for organs
• User can view status
• User can donate organs
• User can view donation details
• User can view profile