Book Exchange Easy : Online Book Sharing System – Lend & Borrow
In Online Book Exchange System, there can be 2 possible users; they are the owners and the borrowers of the book. The owners have the capability to post all the details of the book and with their contact information on the other hand borrower who is interested with the listed book will also update their contact details. So the interest of the user matches with any of the book listed with the system. They can directly contact and exchange the book themselves through this system. The purpose of the Online Book Exchange System is to provide quality services. It aims to provide a transparency in borrowing process. The system provides a feature that can easily manage user’s information, book details and manage borrowing transactions.Book Exchange Easy : Online Book Sharing System – Lend & Borrow
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
Time and access can be obstacles to library research. Readers must get to the library during library hours, which may not be convenient. They also may need to stay in the library for a long time to ensure they have exhausted all resources. Some resources may not be available for checkout, which means the student must stay in the library to use them. And those that do circulate may be checked out by others and unavailable to anyone else.
This objective overcame all the short comings of a manual system that was used daily. This includes the following:
- Developed a well-organized book borrowing system.
- Produced a well-designed and functioning system in accordance to the needs and wants of the borrowers.
- Minimized the task and the effort being performed by both the owners and borrowers.
- Provided the school and the students a well-organize and well-presented reports.
In the life of the software development, problem analysis provides a base for design and development phase. The problem is analyzed so that sufficient matter is provided to design a new system. Large problems are sub-divided into smaller once to make them understandable and easy for finding solutions. Same in this project all the task are sub-divided and categorized
- Login Firebase
- Post Book Details
- My books
- Search all Book
- Contact Email > Poster
- Comment on book
- Email Alert for new book (For 2 registered account)
- Status: Lending/browing
- My Profile
- Add Google Map location using marker
- View Google map location (Viewable with browser only)
- All the users must register themselves with the system from which they will get unique username and password.
- Using the received username and the password users can get into the system whenever they want.
- Also the users need to login to the Google Firebase.https://firebase.google.com/
- Note: Only Firebase setup without verifyation and validation
Post Book Details
- Owners of the books can post the details of the books they have.
- Posted books of the owners will be having those details under my books.
Search all Book
- Any user can search for their interested book in the system.
Contact Email > Poster
- Once they get their desired book on the serach results. The user can view the contact Email posted with the details of the book.
Comment on book
- The users those who are willing to read particular book can leave their comment.
- Those who have read the book can review about the book as well as the service of the Online Book Exchange System.
Email Alert for new book (For 2 registered account)
- Email alert will be sent to the registered users if any of the new book posted in this system.
- Status of the Book will be updated with the system on a regular basis.
- Every user will have their own profile details under their account.
Add Google Map location using marker
- User will add the Google Map location with the marker to make it clear.
View Google map location (Viewable with browser only)
- The added Google Map in this system will be viewable by any of the user.