Clinic Management System
The job clinic Direction is software designed to simplify the communication procedure between the physician and the secretary. The program would be controlled by 2 users is a doctor and the other one is the receptionist. Receptionist will be liable for assigning token amounts to the individual going to the clinic and store it in the database together with their details. These token amounts together with individual patient particulars are delivered to the doctor. The health care provider can consequently view patient information and after checking the patient up, the recommended medications for the specific individual is fed to the database from the physician and so are routed to receptionist. Clinic Management System The secretary can then create a bill and feed to the database. The system also keeps patient’s history in order that physician or receptionist can see them anytime. The machine can consequently reduce complexity in keeping individual’s records. The project has been developed on C#.Net system and can be backed by a SQL database to store user certain particulars.
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
XAMPP 8.1 – 64 bit
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
XAMPP 8.1 – 64 bit
Characteristics of this system:
· Doctor login: Doctor gets an account at the machine from where he assesses all individual details.
· Receptionist login: Receptionist is permitted to login and execute token assigning and charge creation.
· Token creation: System automatically creates token amount for new arrivals.
· Patient data: Patient data is saved in database together with their prescription.
· Bill advice: System creates bill for your individual as requested by the secretary.
· Prescription Sending: Doctor sends prescription to receptionist from where receptionist may offer those medications to the individual.
· Resources monitoring: Admin can also keep a path of resources being used from the hospitals from the physicians and patients.
· Patient bill creation: The machine automatically computes the individual invoice by thinking about the amount of days of staybed and assets charges incurred.
· The system simplifies the manual process of handling clinic actions.
· Doctors can see their patients’ treatment documents and records easily.
· It generates an instantaneous bill thus removes the requirement of keeping paper documents for individual remain for daily.
· The system is more convenient and flexible for use.
· It conserves their time, efforts, resources and money.
· Requires database.
· The user needs to manually maintain updating the data by entering the details in the computer system.
· The job could be implemented in private or government practices.
· In addition, it can be utilised in hospitals.