Vaccination Management System Software
Vaccination to Infants: Young children are at increased risk for infectious diseases because their immune systems have not yet built up the necessary defenses to fight serious infections and diseases. As a result, diseases like whooping cough or pneumococcal disease can be very serious — and even deadly — for infants and young children. Vaccinations start early in life to protect children before they are exposed to these diseases. Vaccination Management System Software
Vaccination Management System Software
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and latest major version of HTML that is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendation. The current specification is known as the HTML Living Standard and is maintained by a consortium of the major browser vendors (Apple, Google, Mozilla, and Microsoft), the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG).
HTML5 includes detailed processing models to encourage more interoperable implementations; it extends, improves and rationalizes the markup available for documents and introduces markup and application programming interfaces (APIs) for complex web applications. For the same reasons, HTML5 is also a candidate for cross-platform mobile applications, because it includes features designed with low-powered devices in mind.
Unlike CSS 2, which is a large single specification defining various features, CSS 3 is divided into several separate documents called “modules”. Each module adds new capabilities or extends features defined in CSS 2, preserving backward compatibility. Work on CSS level 3 started around the time of publication of the original CSS 2 recommendation. The earliest CSS 3 drafts were published in June 1999.
Due to the modularization, different modules have different stability and statuses. Some modules have Candidate Recommendation (CR) status and are considered moderately stable. At CR stage, implementations are advised to drop vendor prefixes.
Significant changes include:
- Major rewrite of the code
- Replacing Less with Sass
- Addition of Reboot, a collection of element-specific CSS changes in a single file, based on Normalize
- Dropping support for IE8, IE9,[contradictory] and iOS 6
- CSS Flexible Box support
- Adding navigation customization options
- Adding responsive spacing and sizing utilities
- Switching from the pixels unit in CSS to root ems
- Increasing global font size from 14px to 16px
- Dropping the panel, thumbnail, pager, and well components
- Dropping the Glyphicons icon font
- Huge number[quantify] of utility classes
- Improved form styling, buttons, drop-down menus, media objects and image classes
Bootstrap 4 supports the latest versions of the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari (except on Windows). It additionally supports back to IE9[contradictory] and the latest Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR).
The main features of PHP 5.6.0 include:
- Constant scalar expressions.
- Variadic functions and argument unpacking using the … operator.
- Exponentiation using the ** operator.
- Function and constant importing with the use keyword.
- phpdbg as an interactive integrated debugger SAPI.
- php://input is now reusable, and $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated.
- GMP objects now support operator overloading.
- File uploads larger than 2 gigabytes in size are now accepted.
The general availability of MySQL 5.6 was announced in February 2013. New features included performance improvements to the query optimizer, higher transactional throughput in InnoDB, new NoSQL-style memcached APIs, improvements to partitioning for querying and managing very large tables, TIMESTAMP column type that correctly stores milliseconds, improvements to replication, and better performance monitoring by expanding the data available through the PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA. The InnoDB storage engine also included support for full-text search and improved group commit performance.
Angular 1.3 provides a boost in performance versus the previous versions. The Angular development team concentrated on making it less overhead. According to Jeff Cross and Brian Ford at the Ng-Europe conference, they achieved 4.3 times faster DOM manipulation with 73% less garbage and 3.5 times faster digest with 87% less garbage versus 1.2.0 version based on their largetable benchmark tests.
To help increase performance of your application, a new production mode is available. This mode will turn off features that mainly are used for debugging purposes.
In the existing system, Vaccines are provided for infants and children under teenage by various aspects such as by attending school manually and there is a chance that some of the children’s and infants may miss the opportunity of getting vaccinated due to some mandatory reasons. Which leads to loss of life or gets affected by various diseases such as polio…etc? This is a time delay process to wait for each and every one all over the places.
We can change this manual system into e-vaccination system by collecting the info of infants, registered under website so that those who didn’t took vaccination can avail one more opportunity to save the life of their children . By this system a lot of man-hours can be saved and it is efficient too.
This system enables user friendly for Doctor-parent relationship. Doctor can easily diagnosis parent’s infant problem and find out the solution. Then clinic provide update details about parent’s infant problems.
In the life of the software development, problem analysis provides a base for design and development phase. The problem is analyzed so that sufficient matter is provided to design a new system. Large problems are sub-divided into smaller once to make them understandable and easy for finding solutions. Same in this project all the task are sub-divided and categorized.
1) Can Add/Remove the Vaccination team members.
2) Can add the date and time of vaccination to be given
3) Can generate the reports of vaccination per monthly/yearly
1) Can login into the site and request for vaccination provided s per monthly/half-yearly schedules.
2) Can get notified through email and Dashboard of their respective accounts about upcoming vaccinations.
3) Can get the report status of previous vaccination of their respective Infants
1) Will receive the request of vaccine from Infant/parents/customers
2) Will verify the request and provides vaccination as per the provided schemes
Various types of reports ill be generated by the system
1) List of Infants who has availed vaccination
2) List of Vaccination availed/UN availed
3) Monthly/Yearly Infants list of availed vaccination etc.