Online Agriculture Shop For Farmers
Agri Shop is a very important feature used in e-commerce to assist people making purchases online, similar to the US English term ‘Agri Shop’. The business-to-consumer aspect of electronic commerce (e-commerce) is the most visible business use of the World Wide Web. The primary goal of an e-commerce site is to sell goods and services online.
This system is used to farmer and user. Farmer upload their product with details and buyer view this details and book that product with in a time. Online Agriculture Shop For Farmers
Online Agriculture Shop For Farmers
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and latest major version of HTML that is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendation. The current specification is known as the HTML Living Standard and is maintained by a consortium of the major browser vendors (Apple, Google, Mozilla, and Microsoft), the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG).
HTML5 includes detailed processing models to encourage more interoperable implementations; it extends, improves and rationalizes the markup available for documents and introduces markup and application programming interfaces (APIs) for complex web applications. For the same reasons, HTML5 is also a candidate for cross-platform mobile applications, because it includes features designed with low-powered devices in mind.
Unlike CSS 2, which is a large single specification defining various features, CSS 3 is divided into several separate documents called “modules”. Each module adds new capabilities or extends features defined in CSS 2, preserving backward compatibility. Work on CSS level 3 started around the time of publication of the original CSS 2 recommendation. The earliest CSS 3 drafts were published in June 1999.
Due to the modularization, different modules have different stability and statuses. Some modules have Candidate Recommendation (CR) status and are considered moderately stable. At CR stage, implementations are advised to drop vendor prefixes.
Significant changes include:
- Major rewrite of the code
- Replacing Less with Sass
- Addition of Reboot, a collection of element-specific CSS changes in a single file, based on Normalize
- Dropping support for IE8, IE9,[contradictory] and iOS 6
- CSS Flexible Box support
- Adding navigation customization options
- Adding responsive spacing and sizing utilities
- Switching from the pixels unit in CSS to root ems
- Increasing global font size from 14px to 16px
- Dropping the panel, thumbnail, pager, and well components
- Dropping the Glyphicons icon font
- Huge number[quantify] of utility classes
- Improved form styling, buttons, drop-down menus, media objects and image classes
Bootstrap 4 supports the latest versions of the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari (except on Windows). It additionally supports back to IE9[contradictory] and the latest Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR).
The main features of PHP 5.6.0 include:
- Constant scalar expressions.
- Variadic functions and argument unpacking using the … operator.
- Exponentiation using the ** operator.
- Function and constant importing with the use keyword.
- phpdbg as an interactive integrated debugger SAPI.
- php://input is now reusable, and $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated.
- GMP objects now support operator overloading.
- File uploads larger than 2 gigabytes in size are now accepted.
The general availability of MySQL 5.6 was announced in February 2013. New features included performance improvements to the query optimizer, higher transactional throughput in InnoDB, new NoSQL-style memcached APIs, improvements to partitioning for querying and managing very large tables, TIMESTAMP column type that correctly stores milliseconds, improvements to replication, and better performance monitoring by expanding the data available through the PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA. The InnoDB storage engine also included support for full-text search and improved group commit performance.
Angular 1.3 provides a boost in performance versus the previous versions. The Angular development team concentrated on making it less overhead. According to Jeff Cross and Brian Ford at the Ng-Europe conference, they achieved 4.3 times faster DOM manipulation with 73% less garbage and 3.5 times faster digest with 87% less garbage versus 1.2.0 version based on their largetable benchmark tests.
To help increase performance of your application, a new production mode is available. This mode will turn off features that mainly are used for debugging purposes.
Agricultural Products Online Shopping
- In existing system shopping can done in a manual way, the customer has to go for shopping, and then he is having the possibility to choose the products whatever he wants.
- It is a time consuming process.
- Thus, the system has to be automated.
- Farmer can sales the good in online
- Commission cost for the farmer product will reduced
- Farmer can ship easily to the local address
- Post product details
- Upload images
- Shipping date
- Product quality
- View order sales
- Upload news
- View product details
- Book product
- View order
- View news
- Register and login:
Farmer register maintain and login to the system.
- Post product details:
Farmer can post their product details.
- Upload images:
Farmer uploads the product images.
- Product description:
After user upload their images they can enters about product description.
- View order:
Farmer can view their order customer details.
- Update news:
Farmer can updates new information in this area..
- Register and login:
Customer register maintain and login to the system.
- View Product:
User enters this system and they can view product details.
- Book Product:
User enters this system after view this product details they can book product.
- View My order:
User enters this system after view this product details they can book product. And they can view their own order details.
- View news:
User enters this system and they can view updates news by farmer.