EGG Production Management System
Poultry Farm Management System has been developed for giving various information of the poultry farm. This application is mainly for the maintenance and management of the poultry farm. It maintains the record systematically and enables us to give information in time. EGG Production Management System
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
In the system, everything is managed manually even if they try at the max level to save all users very sincerely. The error in one or another way has the nearest possibility to face any problem. Several activities are done in an unordered manner.
The different type of record such as feed detail, bird files, medicine details, expenditure detail, labor detail etc. are all related to each other. So it is therefore many problems wise during the manipulation of such record in the existing system
Drawback of The Existing system:
DIFFICULT IN REPORT GENERATING: We require more calculation to generate the report.
MANUAL CONTROL: All the calculation to generate the report is done manually so there is greater chance to get error.
TIME CONSUMING: Every work is done manually so we cannot generate report in the of the session or as per requirement and its is very time consuming.
LOT OF PAPER WORK: Existing system required lot of Paper work. Loss of even single register or record led to difficult situation because all the paper is needed to generate the report.
- Poultry farm management has been computerized to run the farm easily.
- Records are maintain in a Database
- Any Query related to the farm are generated easily.
- Most of the manual works are reduced.
The proposed system works the following step:
- FEED RECORD
- BIRD RECORD
- MEDICINE RECORD
- LABOUR RECORD
- EXPENDITURE RECORD
- EGG RECORD
Advantage proposed system:
USER FRIENDLY: The purposed system is user friendly because the retrieval and storing of data is fast and data is maintained efficiently. More over the graphical user is interface is provided in the purposed system, which provide user to deal with the system easily.
This system enables user friendly for Doctor-Farmer relationship.
In the life of the software development, problem analysis provides a base for design and development phase. The problem is analyzed so that sufficient matter is provided to design a new system. Large problems are sub-divided into smaller once to make them understandable and easy for finding solutions. Same in this project all the task are sub-divided and categorized.
- Diseases remedy guidelines
- Food quantity
- Water quantity
- Environmental factors
- Day to day updates
- Detailed egg production record
- Feed issue record
- Stock issue records
- Sale record
- Health record
- Overall record maintains
- Use high quality balanced feeds. Starter feed (upto 8 weeks of age), grower feed (9 to 16 weeks of age) and layer feed (17 to 72 weeks of age) manufactured by reputed institutions/companies should be used. BIS feed formulae and specifications are available. With proper knowledge/ experience, the feed can be prepared on the farm. Feed requirements of birds are shown in Annexure IV and V.
- Store the feed in clean, dry, well ventilated room. A wet feed may bring fungus infection. 22. Use properly designed feeders and control the rats to avoid feed wastage.
- Provide adequate feeding space per bird. More space is required as the bird grows in age (for details see Annexure-III).
- Keep proper records on feed consumption per bird for each batch. About 7 kg. Feed upto 20 weeks and 38 kg. feed from 21 to 72 weeks of age is required. Excess consumption may be due to feed wastage, rats, low temperature of shed or poor feed quality (low energy feed). Too low feed consumption may be due to disease condition, low quality/unpalatability of feed, high temperature in poultry shed.
Provide plentiful and clean disinfected water. This management factor, although obvious, is commonly violated. Water restriction is a quick way to accidentally force the flock to moult. Ensure that the waters are so placed that they are easily accessible to birds.
Ensure that all birds are vaccinated for Marek’s Disease and Ranikhet Disease. Birds not vaccinated are highly susceptible to these disease.
Watch for early signs of disease for its timely treatment before it flares up in a big way. Some of the symptoms that indicate the onset of disease problems are : Drop in egg production and feed consumption: increased morbidity and mortality: inactivity and lack of vigour: droopy ruffled appearance and respiratory distress. Look for any sudden change in egg quality.
Respiratory and intestinal diseases should be kept under control for the maintenance of quality of egg shells. Indiscriminate use of sulpha drugs can affect the egg shell quality. The use of tetracycline can, however, improve it.
A daily record of feed consumption, egg production, mortality, income and expenditure is essential to help improve farming efficiency and pinpoint troubles and their solutions.