Privacy-Preserving Of Data Published By Non-Interactive Private Mechanisms
Nowadays, most company that have transaction process want to ensure that there are no possible failure happened. For instance, if sudden damage happened occurring at primary database, the second one will take over the responsibility of previous work automatically. This process can happen if the company systems have data replication. Data replication is a process that copies and maintains data from a database in one computer or severs to a database in another so that all users share and store same level of the information. This is also increase data availability and enhances data access relevant to their task without interfering work of others. The problem is how to make sure that connection/valuable in data replication is secure. In view of this issue, this paper proposed a secure data replication using encryption algorithm. Encryption is the process of converting readable character into another version of transformation to prevent unauthorized access. So that valuable data information will more secured and this method show a data from a database will be encrypted first then replicate it to another server. The unauthorized user also cannot sniff into database server easily. Thus, this paper approach encryption of data replication using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption is a symmetric encryption algorithm which are can encrypt and decrypt data or text. AES was created to be efficient and support blocklength of 128 bits and key lengths of 128, 192, and 256 bits. This is useful to ensure that sensitive data was secured. Privacy-Preserving Of Data Published By Non-Interactive Private Mechanisms
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
IDE: Android Studio
- A lot of privacy models and corresponding anonymization mechanisms have been proposed in the literature such as k-anonymity and differential privacy.
- k-anonymity and its variants (e.g. l-diversity and t-closeness protect privacy by generalizing the records such that they cannot be distinguished from some other records. Differential privacy is a much more rigorous privacy model. It requires that the released data is insensitive to the addition or removal of a single record.
- Information security (sometimes shortened to InfoSec) is the practice of defending information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction. It is a general term that can be used regardless of the form the data may take (electronic, physical, etc…).
- Since the early days of writing, politicians, diplomats and military commanders understood that it was necessary to provide some mechanism to protect the confidentiality of correspondence and to have some means of detecting tampering. The proposed system uses AES to encrypt the files with a secret key to secure the confidential data on a desktop. Consider a user has multiple bank account details stored on the desktop. To provide security to the desktop files, the proposed system is used. Initially user will browse the text file for encrypting it. The user has to give 16 bytes of SecretKey twice to confirm the SecretKey. If the SecretKey entered by user matches then the file is encrypted successfully else, a pop up message will be displayed as File cannot be Encrypted.
- After encryption process, the file is stored on a disk with FilenameEncrypted.txt. In this case, there is chance of manipulating the data in the encrypted text file. In order to overcome, the encrypted file is set as read only such that the file isnot modified. At a time three files can be encrypted and store it in a disk. Once the file is encrypted, during the process of decryption, the user has to enter the same SecretKey which is used for the encryption of file. If the SecretKey entered is same while encryption process, then file will be decrypted successfully else, file cannot be decrypted message is displayed.
- In all the existing system, the encrypted files can be deleted where there is no security for the files where the data is lost. In order to overcome this drawback, the delete option in the right click menu is disabled in the right click menu for all the encrypted files. By this the encrypted files cannot be deleted from the disk. Hence the important information in the drive after encryption is secure.
- Verify OTP
- AES Encryption for File & Message
- AES Decryption for File & Message
- File Upload/ Download
User enters this system and register with own details.
User can login this system after they can view home page.
- Generate OTP
User can login this system before they are getting OTP for continue login through e-mail.
- File Upload/Download
User can enter this system after they can File upload/ download to this system.
- AES File Encryption and decryption
Encryption works by taking plain text and converting it into cipher text, which is made up of seemingly random characters. Only those who have the special key can decrypt it.