Agriculture Market Information Management System using asp.net with Csharp
This is a web based project which is useful for farmers and agricultural students. This is an open discussion portal providing solutions to small farmers and agricultural students. It also provides soil analysis for all regions and suggestions on which fertilizers to use where and how much? And which crop, herb or vegetable to be grown where and in which season? It also helps to make decisions on market and best prices. Information about major crop markets and their current price for the crop will be published daily. NGO’s are trying to spread messages to make agriculture more eco-friendly through this site. This also includes training scheduled by agricultural officers. Training is requested by students, general public. Training provides information about crops, fertilizers, and market details that are requested. Agriculture Market Information Management System Online query handlings for all users. Queries can be posted by students, general public through mails. Queries can be directed to a particular officer. Information pages should be dynamic so that agricultural officers and administrator can change it.
Agriculture Market Information Management System
Complexity in managing the data related to the agriculture products, soils, fertilizers, market details.
- Lack of security.
- This system does not provide category wise classifications of products.
- Inefficiency in querying details.
- Periodic Report generation takes lot of time.
The development of this new system contains the following activities, which try to automate the entire process keeping in the view of database integration approach.
- Reduce complexity in managing the data related to the agriculture products, soils, fertilizers, market details.
- Current system provides different access levels for security.
- Rich user interface is provided in order to interact with application.
- Reports are generated dynamically on a periodic basis.
- Efficiency in querying details.
- User Queries and Answers are maintained.
System : Intel3core
HardDisk : 8GB
Monitor : 14’ColorMonitor
Mouse : Optical Mouse
Operating system : Windows7/8/10
Coding Language : ASP.Net with C# (Service Pack 1)
Data Base : SQL Server 2014
Tools : Visual studio 2013
The modules involved are:
1) Admin Module
- Registration Requests
2) Officer Module
3) Student Module
- Ask Question