Alumni Management System using asp.net with Csharp
The alumni manager based application that can be accessed throughout world. Anyone can access the search Engine to know about any alumni of that college but can’t able to add. Alumni can only update the database when they are in the college. The application for the storage of the data has been planned. The database connectivity is planned using the “SQL Connection” methodology. The standards of security and data protective mechanism have been given a big choice for proper usage. Alumni Management System The application takes care of different modules and their associated reports, which are produced as per the applicable strategies and standards that are put forwarded by the administrative staff.
Alumni Management System
- It is limited to a single system.
- It is less user-friendly.
- It is having lots of manual work (Manual system does not mean that you are working with pen and paper, it also include working on spread sheets and other simple software’s).
- The present system is very less secure.
- It is unable to generate different kinds of report.
- It is difficult to maintain Phones.
- Manual Interaction of Friends is much difficult.
The development of the new system contains the following activities, which try to automate the entire process keeping in view of the database integration approach.
- User friendliness is provided in the application with various controls.
- The system makes the overall project management much easier and flexible.
- There is no risk of data mismanagement at any level while the project development is under process.
- It provides high level of security using different protocols.
System : Intel3core
HardDisk : 8GB
Monitor : 14’ColorMonitor
Mouse : Optical Mouse
Operating system : Windows7/8/10
Coding Language : ASP.Net with C# (Service Pack 1)
Data Base : SQL Server 2014
Tools : Visual studio 2013
The modules involved are:
- Administrative Module
- User /Alumni Module
According these three Phases, there are two main modules in this system. They are:
This Module is divided into different sub-modules.
- State Information
- City Information
- University Information
- College Information
In this module the Administrator has the privileges to maintain entire application.
- Alumni Users
This module is especially for Old Students
- Address Book
- Personal Mails
- University Reports
- Alumni Users Report
Here users can search for his friends for providing alumni. The search is mainly depends on these issues.
- Friend’s Name
- Year Of Passing
This module contains all the information about the authenticated user. User without his username and password can’t enter into the login, if he is only the authenticated user then he can enter to his login and he can see the details and his document details.