eBanking Application to Manage Accounts
The project title is “Bank App” the system interface is targeted to the future banking solution for the users who is having multiple bank accounts in banks or who is having so many transactions with the banking system. This interface integrates all bank operations and provides business solutions for both retail and corporate. Bank App system is an innovative android application. The main focus of the application is managing the bank transactions, check balance, Apply for loan and status, mobile recharge and bank statement as simple. A person can have bank account in any of the bank. But it’s hard to remember the options of every bank’s operating system. So we have developed a android application where a person can handle all his bank transactions in a secure manner with the user friendly application. eBanking Application to Manage Accounts
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
IDE: Android Studio
XAMPP 8.1 – 64 bit
XAMPP 8.1 – 64 bit
In existing system, the users need to log in to different online bank accounts to perform transactions. The process should be requiring many security issues. The net banking process can take more time. The online net banking process can allowed to sending transactions only bank timings.
- It does not provide transactions from one bank to another bank.
- In this system separate account for each bank.
- To send transactions only within bank timings.
- Enormous amount of time consumption for recording all transaction.
In proposed system can introduced multibank system. These application users can save their time and use all features that are available in the every bank. Transaction calculations and updating are maintained by admin and provide customer support for users. This system will act like a mediator between banks and users. Users can maintain single username and password and contact only one customer care service for any problems.
- It provides transactions from one bank to another bank.
- It provides Single account from all banks.
- In this system to provide response for the queries related to the customers.
- In this system any time transactions through website.
- Efficient use of assets.
- login page
- register page
- OTP detection
- forget password
- main page(home page)
- slide window
- check balance page
- a/c statement page
- make a transfer page
- make a payment page
- make a deposit using cheque
- apply for loan page
- home, profile, settings, logout, helpline
- LOGIN PAGE
- Give a good user interface for all pages. designing is also as important as coding
- Every field in every pages of this app is mandatory. e., if any of the field is not filled then a toast msg should be displayed saying “PLZ FILL ALL THE FIELDS”
- After logging in , show toast msg “SUCCESFULLY LOGEDIN”
- After login go to main page
- REGISTER PAGE
- password should be strong
- At least 8-10 characters should be inserted to create password , else show a warning sign
- We are adding our account details in this page
- Mobile number is used to get OTP
- OTP detection is important
- After submitting, go to OTP detection page
- OTP DETECTION
- We can even use a specific OTP for mobile number verification
- After registration , go on to login page for logging in to the account
- FORGET PASSWORD
- OTP detection is important in this page
- If any of the field is incorrect, then show a toast msg according to that.
- eg: – if account number and mobile number is not matching then show toast msg “INVALID ACCOUNT NUMBER AND MOBILE NUMBER”
- MAIN PAGE(HOME PAGE)
- Main page will be known as the home page from which the user will be navigating into other subpages of the system.
- SLIDE WINDOW
- Slide window allows you to move on to other activities with the additional options.
- CHECK BALANCE PAGE
- Here the user can check the balance amount. It shows the details of Account holder name, type of account and the available balance in the account.
- A/C STATEMENT PAGE
- Show the last 10 transactions including money transfer and payment made by the user
- Also specify the time and date of the transaction made by the user
- MAKE A TRANSFER PAGE
- After transferring show a toast msg “SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERED” and redirect to home page
- MAKE A PAYMENT PAGE
- Network operator field should be a list containing only IDEA, AIRTEL, VODAFONE, and BSNL. The user just has to select one from it.
- The amount has to be decreased from the bank account.
- After recharge show a toast msg,“SUCCESSFULLY RECHARGED” and redirect to home page
- MAKE A DEPOSIT USING CHEQUE
- After depositing show a toast msg “THE BANK EMPLOYEE WILL EXAMINE THE REQUEST MANUALLY AND ADD THE AMOUNT IN 15 MINUTE” and redirect to home page.
- QR code reader and camera should be invoked
- APPLY FOR LOAN PAGE
- After applying, show a toast msg “SUCCESSFULLY APPLIED, BANK EMPLOYEE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR FURTHER ENQUIRY” and redirect to home page.
- A user can apply loan for only one time. If a user clicks again on the loan page then show the loan status ie, the details given for applying that And also give a button to cancel the loan.
- This loan purpose field should be a list containing only gold loan and vehicle loan. The user just has to select one from it.
- When we click home button in slide window redirect the page to home page
- When we click profile button just show the details of the user
- Just add settings button no changes have to happen
- When we click logout button redirect to login page.
- Just add a fancy number as helpline number, phone’s dialler should be invoked.