Library Management System
A college library management is a project that manages and stores books information electronically according to students needs. The system helps both students and library manager to keep a constant track of all the books available in the library. It allows both the admin and the student to search for the desired book. It becomes necessary for colleges to keep a continuous check on the books issued and returned and even calculate fine. This task if carried out manually will be tedious and includes chances of mistakes. These errors are avoided by allowing the system to keep track of information such as issue date, last date to return the book and even fine information and thus there is no need to keep manual track of this information which thereby avoids chances of mistakes. Thus this system reduces manual work to a great extent allows smooth flow of library activities by removing chances of errors in the details.Library Management System
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
- Add Book
- Update/Delete Book
- Issue Book for student
- Return Book Status
- Make Fine
- Update material ( year, semester wise )
- View material
- Search Book
- My Borrow History Book
- Issue Date, Exp Date
- Check Fine
- Search material ( year, semester wise )
- Download material
- Admin is the one who administers the system by adding or removing e-books into and from the system respectively.
Add and Update Books:The admin can add books to the system by entering the details of the books and can even update the details.
Search option: Admin and Students can even search for books by entering the name of the book.
New Issue Book:Admin will issue a new user with book name and due date.
Return Book:Admin can update the return status of the book and college fine from the student
Update material: Admin can update the new material of books based on year and semester wise.
View material: Admin can be view a material for an new updated materials.
- Students have to register themselves into the system to create an account.All the users must register themselves with the system from which they will get unique username and password.
- Using the registered username and the password users can get into the system whenever they want.
User Borrowed Book
- Issued books status of the student will be having those details under my books borrowed.
Search all Book
- Any user can search for their interested book in the system.
- Status of the Book will be updated with the system on a regular basis.
- Student will search a material for a year and semester wise material.
- Student will be downloaded the material for an their year or semester materials easily.
- Every user will have their own profile details under their account.