Music Course System using asp.net with Csharp
Music course of the project, three major releases of the software system have been completed. focused on basic infrastructure components (data and metadata repositories, authentication, logging), a search user interface based on the new data model developed presentation and navigation of music audio and scanned musical scores, and a cataloguing/administrative interface for creation and editing of descriptive, technical, and structural metadataWith the proposed system, with the minimum cost the course can be done, which can prove to be very cost effective. The present system developed will give the full information about the institution courses and its exams and it is an interactive and user-friendly interface, it is flexible enough to cope up with the changing trends of the institution. Music Course Management System The system provides the easy way of the selecting the properties from list of specifications of a particular type of exam. Thus with proposed system the user can write exam online saving time and trouble to travel all around is not faced.
Music Course Management System
In the existing system all the work is done manually. This is chance of committing errors and it will take more time to perform any transaction. There is so many limitations in the existing system. So the existing system should be atomized. If the system is carried over manually, for every transaction it take more time. So it is difficult to take immediate decisions. It is difficult to find out where the problem is occurring
- Existing system was not user friendly.
- System was not well organized and precise.
- It was time consuming.
- Information was redundant and inconsistent.
- It didn’t integrated all the modules Decision making was difficult.
To overcome the limitations of the existing system that will provide the user the facility of choosing the music he wants to write and saves a lot of time and money for both examiner and the examinee.
- It will maintain the information of the users who are registered and who taking music course and what results they got.
- The music industry is racing towards streamed distribution, but many of us have built up sizeable music collections.
At the end of the exam it will display the exam summary consisting of number of questions answered, number of correct answers
- User Friendly: User interface is very easy. Data storing and recovery is fast and secured. In addition, application is provided with graphical representation for easier interpretation and analysis.
- Reports are easily generated: Various reports such as Student wise attendance, Day wise attendance, Class wise attendance, Month Wise Class Attendance etc can be easily generated. Current and back-dated reports can be available instantly. No paperwork and no risk of errors which can be occurred while marking the attendance manually.
System : Intel3core
HardDisk : 8GB
Monitor : 14’ColorMonitor
Mouse : Optical Mouse
Operating system : Windows7/8/10
Coding Language : ASP.Net with C# (Service Pack 1)
Data Base : SQL Server 2014
Tools : Visual studio 2013
Functionality Performed by Admin, Student and Staff:
These are the functionality performed by Admin, Student and Staff
This Project has following Modules:
- Add Instruments
- Add Staff
- Add Students
- Add Dealers
- View Student Incharge Details
- View Class Name
- View Salary details
- View Students Details