Petrol Bunk Management System using windows application with VB.Net
Petrol Bunk Management System means that what the various activities are been carried out at the petrol system. Petrol Bunk Management System including about how we can find out the information about the various petrol pump. Petrol Bunk Management System will be including how we can find that which person has came when and when he will be going out. Petrol Bunk Management System include that which person has sold how many litres of petrol, diesel, and oil.It can find that what is the amount he has received on a particular day. It will be including the sales module in which a person can find what is the work done by a particular person on that day. Petrol Bunk Management System person can find out whether a person is present on that day or not.Also a person can find thru net what is the cost of the particular petrol, diesel, and oil per liter. It will be including how we can find that what the bonus a particular employee is getting can find full details of all employee like his address, phone number etc. Also if we want to get an information of a particular employee we can get thru database.
Petrol Bunk Management System
Existing system in the petrol bunk is being done by manually and has the usual problem associated with the manual systems. In all the petrol bunks the employee keeping the records in papers or documents. If the employee wants to search for an item and about the particular details it is a very tremendous job to analysis. And generating the reports of the petrol bunk has more difficult. As the work at petrol pump is done manually so it becomes hard for the supervisor to maintain a daily record.
- As mentioned above most of details are maintained manually. Due to this the data retrieved is time consuming. Due to human calculation errors occur.
- Even when the data is maintained on spreadsheet inconsistency occurs as an order might be missed or wrongly entered or twice.
- Data are stride an excel sheet which takes lot of time and data may be corrupted.
- As storage and exchange of data is achieved only by use of excel sheets which lack validation capabilities, there is always risk of invalid, inaccurate or incomplete data being fed in computer.
- Difficulty in managing multiple forms.
- Lack of security.
The proposed system is computerized and has been developed using advance language therefore it gives more facilities than present system. It provides quick access to any data. In this system user have to enter the data only once and then it get linked with all files. This reduces the workload of user and it is also a time saving process. The information about any Subscriber can be easily retrieved. The system maintains all records easy.
- All the information about sale, purchase, stock will be maintain properly in this system.
- All manual calculation of sale or all the money management will be performed by the computer automatically
- This system will provide timely report information.
- It will produce report for sale, bill and stock information.
- The computer can hold amount of data in its storage device.
- The operation and speed of the computer is very high.
- We can calculate result and print any report within a seconds.
- Any difficulties we can solve easily.
- A database application can be stored in computer effectively.
- It is very user friendly and easy to handle. So the computerized system is more suitable than the manual system.
System : Intel3core
HardDisk : 8GB
Monitor : 14’ColorMonitor
Mouse : Optical Mouse
Operating system : Windows7/8/10
Coding Language : ASP.Net with C# (Service Pack 1)
Data Base : SQL Server 2014
Tools : Visual studio 2013
Functionally Performed By Admin:
These are the functionally performed by Admin
- Change Password
- Add Item
- View Item
- Add Traders
- View Traders
- Meter Entry
- Add Meter Entry
- View Meter Entry
- Tanker Entry
- Add Tanker Entry
- View Tanker Entry
- Purchase Entry
- View Purchase Entry
- Sales Entry
- View Sales Entry
- Cash Denomination
- Meter Reading
- Daily Expenses
- Daily Expenses Entry
- View Daily Expenses
- Cheque Header
- Cheque Header Entry
- View Cheque Header
- Purchase Order