Social Welfare System using asp.net with Csharp
Social welfare management is concerned with human beings, who are energetic elements of management. People with required skills to make an organization are generally referred to as human resource. The success of any organization or an enterprise will depend on the ability, Strength and motivation of persons working in it .the human resource management refers to the systematic approach to the problems in the organization. It is concerned with recruitment, selection, training, and development of personnel.To find the welfare facilities reaching the labor and their families.To study the extent of health and welfare facilities provided by the organization.To ascertain the financial commitment of the organization on labor welfare. Social Welfare Management System To examine whether all the employees working are satisfied with the measures and welfare programs provided by the organization.To Identify the welfare amenities that are meet the minimum desirable standards or not.
Social Welfare Workforce Management System
This study has some inherent limitations:-
- The sample size is very large and it’s very difficult to collect the data from large number of employees.
- Accurate data may not be available from all the employees because there may be threat/fear from the Management.
- There is no chance of interacting with all the employees because they are working in different shifts.
- Due to the vast subject and various statutory measures prevailing for Health and Safety measures. Hence the study is limited to a certain sample size of the employees.
- Data growth Data increase day to day. Storing and maintaining all data manually is very difficult
- Lack of computerized system currently most landlords/property manager’s use the manual system in recording and maintaining their property and customers data
- Data security is not assured in a manual way, data is recorded on books/papers which may easily get damaged leading to loss of data.
- There is no database to store information Potential of data loss or damage is very high because data is stored on tangible files.
- To find the welfare facilities reaching the labor and their families.
- To study the extent of health and welfare facilities provided by the organization.
- To ascertain the financial commitment of the organization on labor welfare.
- To examine whether all the employees working are satisfied with the measures and welfare programs provided by the organization.
- To Identify the welfare amenities that are meet the minimum desirable standards or not
Authentication is provided for this application only registered Users can access. There is no risk of data management at any level while the project development is under process. The automated system will provide to the employees for reliable services. The proposed system using web services, a web service can get the information from other sources also. There no burden of calculating water, electric, house tax bills in this system, by sending a request to the particular authority via web service we can get all the information regarding these issues.
System : Intel3core
HardDisk : 8GB
Monitor : 14’ColorMonitor
Mouse : Optical Mouse
Operating system : Windows7/8/10
Coding Language : ASP.Net with C# (Service Pack 1)
Data Base : SQL Server 2014
Tools : Visual studio 2013
The following activities are performed by Admin,
- Add Designation
- Employee Registration
- Request Employee Information
- View Branch
- View Employee Info
- View Donors Info
- View Client Info
The following activities are performed by Client,
- Client Registration
- Post your request
- Status Your Request
The Following activities are performed by Donor,
- Donor Registration
- Donation Details