Textile Management System using asp.net with Csharp
Textile management systemis the process whereby consumers directly buy goods, services etc from a seller interactively in real-time without an intermediary service over the Internet. If an intermediary service is present the process is called textile management system. Atextile management system, e-shop, e-store, internet shop, web shop, web store, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or in a Textile.
The metaphor of an online catalog is also used, by analogy with mail order catalogs. Textile Management System All types of stores have retail web sites, including those that do and do not also have physical storefronts and paper catalogs. Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce used for business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) transactions.
Textile Management System
- In existing system textile management g can done in a manual way, the customer has to go for shopping, and then he is having the possibility to choose the products whatever he wants.
- It is a time consuming process.
- Thus, the system has to be automated.
- In Existing System the Customer is completely depending on the manual process for buying the products.
- Manual process is a time consuming factor. And when customer approaches for a manual shopping directly, actually he/she does not have an idea about things like, price range, items, etc.,
- The time which has been spent by the customer in manual shopping can equates to multiple number of shopping. As customer can sit at home and browse in a fraction of seconds.
- Thus need to change to a system like “textile management “.
- Sends receipt to customer
- Accommodates up to four types of shipping
- Allows owner to predefine sales tax based a specific state
- Tracks purchases even if user clicks the back button
- Provide users with a ready-to-use, expressive visual modeling language so they can develop and exchange meaningful models.
- Provide extensibility and specialization mechanisms to extend the core concepts.
- Be independent of particular programming languages and development processes.
- Provide a formal basis for understanding the modeling language.
- Encourage the growth of the OO tools market.
- Support higher-level development concepts such as collaborations, frameworks, patterns and components.
- Integrate best practices.
System : Intel3core
HardDisk : 8GB
Monitor : 14’ColorMonitor
Mouse : Optical Mouse
Operating system : Windows7/8/10
Coding Language : ASP.Net with C# (Service Pack 1)
Data Base : SQL Server 2014
Tools : Visual studio 2013
- SALES MAN
The following activities are performed by user,
- Product Gallery
- Cart Items
- My Sold products
The following activities are performed by salesman,
- Customer product Details
- View Customer cart details
- View Customer sold details
- View Customer Address
The following activities are performed by admin,
- Add item type
- Add Product Details
- Add Salesman
- Add Stocks