Online Movie Ticket Booking Project App
Online Movie Ticket Booking System is a mobile app to provide the users’ facility to book tickets for a show and to collect information regarding the films and theaters. Client has to register at the positioning to book tickets to the show. When choosing the show, the user is given a seating layout in order that he will choose seats of his selection. Online Movie Ticket Booking Project App Thenceforth he’s redirected to the payment entryway for creating a group action. User will update his profile, take a print out of the price tag and conjointly read his booking history. The most aim of the project is any user they can access the system through web site at any time while not planning to the corporate. As a replacement user conjointly he will collect all info like as movies out there, list of theatres.
Software Requirements: –
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
- It is scripting language
- It is very code complexity
- There is server controls in asp
- It Doesn’t Support language interoperability
The main purpose of the online ticket booking and purchasing system is to provide a convenient way of customers to buy cinema tickets. It is a real time system and though there are similar systems for more advanced countries, they do not provide an alternate online payment means such as the use of mobiles money from other telecommunication networks other than credit cards. Also been able to watch a preview of the movie you want to purchase tickets for such as trailers and other shot scenes, and also receiving an SMS notification for the approval of your purchase.
- Search Show
- View Details
- Add new Show
- Update Show Details
- Booking History
- View Feedback
- Register – User must register their details to get the login details such as ID and password.
- Login – With the use of registered ID and Password they can login to their account at any time.
- Search Show – From the list of shows available they can search for the desired one.
- View Details – After the selection of show the details of the show will be given to the users.
- Book – Then they can able to book their show.
- Feedback – At last they are requested to give their feedback to improve the services of the theatre.
- Register – The theatres must register with this system to get listed here.
- Login – Once they registered with the system they can login into the account provided with Username and Password.
- Add new Show – Theatre admin can add new shows in their movie list.
- Update Show Details – They should update the show details every time such as the number of seats available.
- Booking History – Booking history will be automatically added to the theatre detail.
- View Feedback – Once the customer gives the feedback the theatres are allowed to view and respond to the given feedbacks.