Online Movie Ticket Booking Project App
Online Movie Ticket Booking System is a mobile app to provide the users’ facility to book tickets for a show and to collect information regarding the films and theaters. Client has to register at the positioning to book tickets to the show. When choosing the show, the user is given a seating layout in order that he will choose seats of his selection. Online Movie Ticket Booking Project App Thenceforth he’s redirected to the payment entryway for creating a group action. User will update his profile, take a print out of the price tag and conjointly read his booking history. The most aim of the project is any user they can access the system through web site at any time while not planning to the corporate. As a replacement user conjointly he will collect all info like as movies out there, list of theatres.
Online Movie Ticket Booking Project App
The main purpose of our online ticket booking system is to provide another way for the customer to buy cinema ticket. It is an automatic system.
- After inserting the data to database, staff need not to due with the order receive through the system. In fact, there is similar system on the internet, but there is no refund method found in the existing system.
- This system is basically aimed to provide the customer the complete information of the movie, according to which the customer can book the tickets and the refund facility provides more flexibility to the system.
- The goals of our system are:
- To provide a anytime anyplace service for the customer
- To minimize the number of staff at the ticket box
- To promote the film on the internet
- To increase the profit
- To obtain statistic information from the booking record
- Android Phone
Software Requirements: –
Operating System : Android OS
Front-End : HTML, CSS, and JS
Back-End : Angular JS, PHP, MYSQL
Tool : Cordova
HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and latest major version of HTML that is a World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) recommendation. The current specification is known as the HTML Living Standard and is maintained by a consortium of the major browser vendors (Apple, Google, Mozilla, and Microsoft), the Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group (WHATWG).
HTML5 includes detailed processing models to encourage more interoperable implementations; it extends, improves and rationalizes the markup available for documents and introduces markup and application programming interfaces (APIs) for complex web applications. For the same reasons, HTML5 is also a candidate for cross-platform mobile applications, because it includes features designed with low-powered devices in mind.
Unlike CSS 2, which is a large single specification defining various features, CSS 3 is divided into several separate documents called “modules”. Each module adds new capabilities or extends features defined in CSS 2, preserving backward compatibility. Work on CSS level 3 started around the time of publication of the original CSS 2 recommendation. The earliest CSS 3 drafts were published in June 1999.
Due to the modularization, different modules have different stability and statuses. Some modules have Candidate Recommendation (CR) status and are considered moderately stable. At CR stage, implementations are advised to drop vendor prefixes.
Significant changes include:
- Major rewrite of the code
- Replacing Less with Sass
- Addition of Reboot, a collection of element-specific CSS changes in a single file, based on Normalize
- Dropping support for IE8, IE9,[contradictory] and iOS 6
- CSS Flexible Box support
- Adding navigation customization options
- Adding responsive spacing and sizing utilities
- Switching from the pixels unit in CSS to root ems
- Increasing global font size from 14px to 16px
- Dropping the panel, thumbnail, pager, and well components
- Dropping the Glyphicons icon font
- Huge number[quantify] of utility classes
- Improved form styling, buttons, drop-down menus, media objects and image classes
Bootstrap 4 supports the latest versions of the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari (except on Windows). It additionally supports back to IE9[contradictory] and the latest Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR).
The main features of PHP 5.6.0 include:
- Constant scalar expressions.
- Variadic functions and argument unpacking using the … operator.
- Exponentiation using the ** operator.
- Function and constant importing with the use keyword.
- phpdbg as an interactive integrated debugger SAPI.
- php://input is now reusable, and $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated.
- GMP objects now support operator overloading.
- File uploads larger than 2 gigabytes in size are now accepted.
The general availability of MySQL 5.6 was announced in February 2013. New features included performance improvements to the query optimizer, higher transactional throughput in InnoDB, new NoSQL-style memcached APIs, improvements to partitioning for querying and managing very large tables, TIMESTAMP column type that correctly stores milliseconds, improvements to replication, and better performance monitoring by expanding the data available through the PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA. The InnoDB storage engine also included support for full-text search and improved group commit performance.
Angular 1.3 provides a boost in performance versus the previous versions. The Angular development team concentrated on making it less overhead. According to Jeff Cross and Brian Ford at the Ng-Europe conference, they achieved 4.3 times faster DOM manipulation with 73% less garbage and 3.5 times faster digest with 87% less garbage versus 1.2.0 version based on their largetable benchmark tests.
To help increase performance of your application, a new production mode is available. This mode will turn off features that mainly are used for debugging purposes.
Online Movie Ticket Booking App
- It is scripting language
- It is very code complexity
- There is server controls in asp
- It Doesn’t Support language interoperability
The main purpose of the online ticket booking and purchasing system is to provide a convenient way of customers to buy cinema tickets. It is a real time system and though there are similar systems for more advanced countries, they do not provide an alternate online payment means such as the use of mobiles money from other telecommunication networks other than credit cards. Also been able to watch a preview of the movie you want to purchase tickets for such as trailers and other shot scenes, and also receiving an SMS notification for the approval of your purchase.
- Search Show
- View Details
- Add new Show
- Update Show Details
- Booking History
- View Feedback
- Register – User must register their details to get the login details such as ID and password.
- Login – With the use of registered ID and Password they can login to their account at any time.
- Search Show – From the list of shows available they can search for the desired one.
- View Details – After the selection of show the details of the show will be given to the users.
- Book – Then they can able to book their show.
- Feedback – At last they are requested to give their feedback to improve the services of the theatre.
- Register – The theatres must register with this system to get listed here.
- Login – Once they registered with the system they can login into the account provided with Username and Password.
- Add new Show – Theatre admin can add new shows in their movie list.
- Update Show Details – They should update the show details every time such as the number of seats available.
- Booking History – Booking history will be automatically added to the theatre detail.
- View Feedback – Once the customer gives the feedback the theatres are allowed to view and respond to the given feedbacks.