eRestaurant – Online Shopping For Food
e Restaurant is a portal which allows admin in developing counters to advertise and sell their restaurant. This would permit rural communities to make their wares available to the rest of the world.
The objective of this project is to create a portal which would allow product information to be updated securely using a mobile device and will allow users to buy restaurant from the admin. The main concern is given to the village women’s to explore their talents and to enhance our traditional Indian culture. eRestaurant – Online Shopping For Food
In future the internet become whole and soul to the business fields, each and every trades are going to be done through it so this portal may helpful to the women as a business person in this running world.
Front End: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Back End: PHP, MYSQL
Control End: Angular Java Script
Android SDK – adt-bundle-windows-x86
IDE: Eclipse Mars
- This system helps in enhancing our traditional handmade products to publish in the market.
- The system helps buyers to search the product in their figure tips.
- It provides the easy way to buy the product directly from the merchants without the interface of any third party.
- It also helps the rural people to sell their products to the market and to earn money to improve their status.
- In the proposed system we tried to provide the high security than the existing system.
- Try to make the rural people to feel to fill the description about their products.
- We will provide friendlier environment than the existing one.
- Register and login
- View Product
- Add to cart
- My order
- Place order
- Register and login
- Upload Product details
Register Login Module:-
In login module the customer and merchants can login to the application if they already created their account and signed in.
User enters this system view the product via direct and search option.
User can see their own order details.
Upload product details:
Merchants can upload their product details like Name, Description, Image, Quantity, and Quality